Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    Kind of like the man without a country I guess...

    I was a moderator at the world's largest mixed martial arts forum, MMA.tv this is a huge place with literally dozens of side forums. I was made a Mod. on the catch wrestling forum. That's my main area of expertise. Anyway, they have removed the catch wrestling forum but when I sign on I still have Moderator powers?!?

    See, it was basically understood that I would restrict my moderator powers to just that one side forum. So.....now that I don't have a forum should I just go around deleting posts secretly or what? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    I wonder if I can delete the Admins. posts!?!? I'm feeling particularly adventurous....... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    Just try and see.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    I was just kidding anyway [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    It's true that even though my forum is gone I still have moderator powers though. I guess I'll email the admin and see if it's a mistake or what.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    you've confused me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    I can see how.

    It's like someone was a moderator here but only say on the political forum and then they decided to do away with the political forum but then that person signs in and finds that he has full moderator powers on all forums.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm A Moderator Without A Forum

    [ QUOTE ]
    I was just kidding anyway [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    It's true that even though my forum is gone I still have moderator powers though. I guess I'll email the admin and see if it's a mistake or what.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Maybe they will keep you around for backup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •